Wednesday 20 August 2014

Horny Hump Day - Aug 20th

This week I am taking part in my first Horny Hump Day blog hop!  The whole idea behind Horny Hump Day, is for erotica authors to share three sentences of their writing, to tease & entice readers!

For my very first Horny Hump Day, I am going to share three sentences from the very first story I published, Georgia: Restrained, which is from my 'Georgia & Zoe' series.

The premise of the story is very simple.  Zoe ties Georgia up and has her very wicked way with her, teasing her until she is ready to burst... of course the teasing results in a coma-inducing orgasm for Georgia!



Crying out loudly, Georgia looked down to where Zoe was lying between her legs and glimpsed the pink vibrator in her hand.  Zoe slammed the vibrator deep inside her pussy, causing Georgia to cry out so loudly it was closer to a scream than a cry.  It was the most exquisite, welcome feeling, causing her to see stars.



2 comments:

  1. Whoa! That was intense and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intense, and talk about hitting the spot! Lucky Georgia.

    ReplyDelete